Our studio health safety protocols are based on information provided by the Center for Disease Control and the Boulder County Health Department.
- Please refrain from coming to class in person if you are feeling ill or if you have had a COVID exposure within the past ten days.
- You are welcome but not required to wear a face mask.
- Please cover your mouth or nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Dispose of any issues and wash/sanitize your hands.
- All of our mats and bolsters are cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant after each use.
- We run a HEPA air purifier in our studio during classes.
We will continue to update our protocols taking into consideration information provided by the Center for Disease Control and the Boulder County Health Department, and based on our desire to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our teachers and for our students.
We welcome your feedback about how we can make your in-studio experience feel as safe and comfortable as possible!