- You must be at least 14 days post full vaccination against COVID-19
- You must have no symptoms of illness
- Masks are required
If you do not meet these criteria, or if you prefer, you are welcome to attend class online.
We will continue to re-evaluate our policies based on guidance from the Boulder County Health Department and based on our desire to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our teachers and for our students.
A word about studio etiquette and cleaning policies:
- We request that you refrain from coming to class in person if you are feeling ill.
- Hand santizer is provided in our studio. We request that you use this on arrival and as needed.
- Please cover your mouth or nose when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of any tissues and wash/resanitize your hands.
- All of our mats and bolsters are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
We welcome your feedback about how we can make your in-class experience feel as safe and comfortable as possible!